• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Pennsylvania FamALLY Meet up 2024

rgeyer

Join us for a weekend of FamALLY fun! Arrive early and stay later if you wish! Lots to do in the area including the quaint Amish town of Smicksburg, Allegheny River bicycle trail, lots of ATV trails in township. Contact Judy at Bear Ridge Campground to make reservation. Let her know you are with the Geyer/Alliance group.20231117_213125_0000.png

Event Type
Camp-Out
Event Name
Pennsylvania FamALLY Meet Up 2024
Start Date
Aug 9, 2024
End Date
Aug 11, 2024
Venue Name
Bear Ridge Campground
Venue Website
http://bearridgecampground.com
Venue Contact
Judy
Venue Phone Number
724-822-6521
Venue Email Address
judy@bearridgecampground.com
Venue Street Address
345 Mt Trails Road
Venue City
Templeton
Venue State / Province
PA
Venue Zip Code
Number of Sites Held
Site Cost per Night
$65 full hook up
Event Host Name
Rich & Becky Geyer
Message Event Host
{Auto}
Agenda
Raffles, pot luck dinner
Fun, fun, fun!

rgeyer

Sites 59-73. There are a few extra sites we can occupy if we go over 15 but they will not be right in the same area.

JWalker

I can't make it but sounds like fun Rich and Becky!

I added this forum event thread as a link to the larger list of all upcoming rallies here: https://www.alliancervowners.com/rally/rallies/
Jim, I might be looking at it wrong. But when I click on your link, it takes me to the "Owner event" page. When I scroll down to the Pennsylvania rally and click on that Facebook link. It takes me to a upper Midwest rally page.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, I might be looking at it wrong. But when I click on your link, it takes me to the "Owner event" page. When I scroll down to the Pennsylvania rally and click on that Facebook link. It takes me to a upper Midwest rally page.
Hi Jamie - great to hear from you! Owner Event page is accurate. You're right - wrong link on the PA FB link. Fixed. Thank you.

J.D. Logan

Join us for a weekend of FamALLY fun! Arrive early and stay later if you wish! Lots to do in the area including the quaint Amish town of Smicksburg, Allegheny River bicycle trail, lots of ATV trails in township. Contact Judy at Bear Ridge Campground to make reservation. Let her know you are with the Geyer/Alliance group.View attachment 1602
Clicked the link for the SC Rally Forum and it brought me here. Well I am from PA!

rram83

We are considering this. Wondered if you had seen the campgrounds. We were there a couple years ago and getting around and into a site was challenging. We are only hesitant since our last stay there was VERY unlevel. The one and only time I let someone else back in my camper.

rgeyer

We have seen it and plan to spend a weekend this summer prior to our event. We have the sites down by the pond and most seemed fairly level. If you plan to join us call soon for a reservation. Hope to see you there.