• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Part Numbers for bearings and seals

I think this is the right forum for this thread... I have a 390MP with the options disc breaks on the 7000 pound axles. Does anyone have a source for part numbers for the wheel bearings and grease seals? I have not been able to find anything in the owners documentation yet.

Thanks
Marty.......................

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Marty - not sure if we have that but I will get with Bill Martin on it. Perhaps at some point, we can create a Bearings and Seals part numbers document and put that in the Resources section of the forum.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Marty - say, Bill pushed me a 99 page Operation and Maintenance document by Dexter that covers their running gear, much of which we use. Included in this document are the part numbers you're looking for.

I have added this Dexter produced document to the Resource section of this forum. I also included a short page index to some critical information there. This index includes the page numbers you'll want to see.

Here's a link to the resource. Read the resource article, then click the orange download button to download the document there.

Last edited:

DWKX31

I think this is the right forum for this thread... I have a 390MP with the options disc breaks on the 7000 pound axles. Does anyone have a source for part numbers for the wheel bearings and grease seals? I have not been able to find anything in the owners documentation yet.

Thanks
Marty.......................
Get axel number on the axle there's a sticker .

Rydrcoach

Email Dexter a picture of the seal on your axles & they are able to provide you an axle configuration spec sheet detailing everything regarding the axle. I sent them the axle info and had a reply back very quickly.

Shelly S

Hi Marty - say, Bill pushed me a 99 page Operation and Maintenance document by Dexter that covers their running gear, much of which we use. Included in this document are the part numbers you're looking for.

I have added this Dexter produced document to the Resource section of this forum. I also included a short page index to some critical information there. This index includes the page numbers you'll want to see.

Here's a link to the resource. Read the resource article, then click the orange download button to download the document there.
This link did not come up when I tried it today. Has anyone else tried it lately?