• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

park cable connections

during our shakedown last week, i discovered that the duplex coax receptacles in the storage cabinets were not labeled(satellite/cable). i went online and learned that satellite is the top input and cable is the bottom input. the doc's say i should connect the park cable to the service side input. that didn't work. on a whim, i connected the park cable to the patio side input and, voila, i got cable channels on the inside tv. can anyone tell me if they have experienced this? is that right? if it is, what is the purpose of the curb side input? also, i couldn't connect anything up in such a way that i could extend cable to an patio side tv. shouldn't the patio side input be for that purpose? thanks in advance.

my last rig was a lance 2285. it had a an outside wall puck for hanging a tv along with a cable box with sat/cable and bnc charging ports. that would be a nice add to the delta design. i hope there is someone on this forum who can address my original q about cable wiring. right now, it seems the only way i can get park cable is to connect it to the patio-side connection. that gets me catv inside, but it doesn't appear that the curb side coax connection does nothing.

exps01

Owner manuals can be found here: https://www.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals I agree I wish it was printed out and included in the coach, but I guess they're going green and saving trees :LOL:

Not sure which model you have, but I looked in the Paradigm manual (what I have) and they've got a pretty good diagram of the cable/antenna runs on page 87. There's also a section in the plumbing area for the Nautilus panel for the hookups there. I haven't tried to use any campground TV hookups and just use the smart TV features with my internet.

hey, i appreciate your input. i have this manual, but the problem is it isn't correct. it says it only has one coax outlet for sat/cable on the curb side connection. my curb side outlet doesn't transmit anything, AND i have an outlet they don't mention on the patio side. it DOES transmit cable but only to the inside tv. i can't make any sense out of any of this, and i guess i'm not smart enuf to ferret out what's what.