• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paradigm Owner's Guide

The Owner's Manual is a great document. It's easy to read and seems to address all the topics needed. One thing I wish were there is the specific model number for each appliance/component. I realize that's difficult because of all the variations in all the models. However ...

Is there a place where I can get a list of the model numbers for all the appliances and components in the Paradigm 385FL?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
The Owner's Manual is a great document. It's easy to read and seems to address all the topics needed. One thing I wish were there is the specific model number for each appliance/component. I realize that's difficult because of all the variations in all the models. However ...

Is there a place where I can get a list of the model numbers for all the appliances and components in the Paradigm 385FL?

Hi Bert - thanks for the feedback on the owners manual. I am not sure if we log a list of appliance brands/models against a VIN and can supply that. I’ll shoot this over to the Customer Service team to see what they say and I’ll circle back here with the response.

Bill Martin

VP, Customer Experience
Staff member

Good morning. While we don’t have a compiled list by specific model number, the data labels/stickers on or inside each of the appliances typically will have the model number on it. If there is something specific you are wanting to know about a component we are happy to help find that.

That's fine; no nothing specific. Thanks for the reply. I'll do as you suggest and get the model numbers directly off of the equipment. I was just trying to get ahead on getting up to speed with all the system and components so I can be prepared to take delivery of our 385FL hopefully next week. As an engineer and first time rv owner, I can't get too much data.

NanaKeen

Owners manual is great but nowhere does it address the camera button on main panel, like ok I had dealer install back up camera, they said flip the switch we did AND I assumed they tested it but guess not because we have absolutely nothing on the monitor for the back up camera. Have vision for the one installed at the hookup but nothing for the main backup. Called dealer and they said it is not hooked up that Alliance sends them out this way well........my question if the dealer knew this why did they not hook it up when they did camera so....back to owner's manual am I missing something? Is there somewhere behind the access panel some wire we need to hook up there??

TheRayQuelines

Owners manual is great but nowhere does it address the camera button on main panel, like ok I had dealer install back up camera, they said flip the switch we did AND I assumed they tested it but guess not because we have absolutely nothing on the monitor for the back up camera. Have vision for the one installed at the hookup but nothing for the main backup. Called dealer and they said it is not hooked up that Alliance sends them out this way well........my question if the dealer knew this why did they not hook it up when they did camera so....back to owner's manual am I missing something? Is there somewhere behind the access panel some wire we need to hook up there??
Certainly not an expert here, a couple things come to mind.
Does the monitor power up? Did the dealer sync the monitor to the camera?

NanaKeen

The monitor does come up and gives us a split view showing the hitch camera and a black screen on other side

darrell

When I installed mine I did not have to do anything special. But is the disconnect switch engaged? Are the batteries hooked up? Perhaps the range is too far, have you tried to bring your monitor closer to the camera?

darrell

Sometimes you only have to bring them closer to do the initial pairing. Once paired, they may work well. I have a 390MP and a 2021 Ram 3500 Megacab (6'4" bed, not 8'), but I don't have many issues with mine picking up the rear camera while driving. I have the Furrion Vision S7 system.

RWTT

Hello. I was wondering why they don’t include an owners manual with the trailer. My 372RK cam with the black pouch with some appliance install and operating manuals but no owners manual
You will have to download it and print if you want a hard copy.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello. I was wondering why they don’t include an owners manual with the trailer. My 372RK cam with the black pouch with some appliance install and operating manuals but no owners manual
Hi there. As @RWTT mentions, the manuals are all online now. You may view it, download it and even print it if you wish. The Paradigm Owner's Guide can be found in the Resources area of the forum at this link.