• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paradigm 310rl quality ?

fraz6020

Hi, me and my wife really like the paradigm 310rl. I have been researching it and a few others in that class with similar features. I saw that there is some build quality issues on the internet. Maybe just growing pains since Alliance is a new company just getting started. I am hoping some of you owners will tell me your thoughts and experiences with this RV. Thanks for your input in advance.. Mike

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The 310 is a great floorplan....many folks love it. We liked the larger bathroom in the 340RL. Any RV will have issues. You need to do a proper PDI (one you do...not from dealer) and then just understand you're pulling a home down the freeway and issues some up. Being handy will solve most issues.

fraz6020

The 310 is a great floorplan....many folks love it. We liked the larger bathroom in the 340RL. Any RV will have issues. You need to do a proper PDI (one you do...not from dealer) and then just understand you're pulling a home down the freeway and issues some up. Being handy will solve most issues.
Ok, thanks

No-Ladder

New owner of an Alliance Avenue 33rks here, so I can't directly speak about 310rl. In my experience you'll get typical mid pack build quality for the industry. Salesmanship and marketing exceed craftsmanship. It's a giant lippert Lego house thrown together by a hourly high production assembly team.
Would I buy another Alliance knowing what I know? Yes, but that's more of a comment about a very shoddy self requlated industry and my budget.

Now for the good, thus far I have excellent factory support for the issues I have called Alliance support for.

J. Thomas

We had one of the early 310RL models. Ours was very well built and only had a couple of small issues. I would think this model, being one of their longest running lines, would by now be a very dependable, well built unit. Of course, you can/will have a few issues. It just goes with the territory. I don't think you can go wrong with this model.

Bozo

I am going through documenting issues with my 24 40v13 issues as we speak. So far I have water leak at manifold valve in wet bay, mis routed supply line to garage toilet, 3 loose 1/2” diameter carriage bolts on curb side ramp door of which 2 nuts were completely gone. I replaced the nuts and torqued and locked them down. I believe these should have been caught during assembly, quality control, as well as by dealer. Dealer caught several other items and has parts on order. Personally, I do not know why the rv cabinet makers don’t seem to know what glue is, unless they are bonding side walls. Bed has many missed staples shooting into air, as well as closet shelving. Although this is a list of things I plan on fixing, it is still a bit frustrating for the money we spend on these things. While crawling underneath I noticed a wire bundle laying on drive crossbar for slide, wires out of their loom at this point that I will also address to stay out of trouble. Backside of power inlet plug is ”sealed” with electric tape.Hydraulic lines to jacks are pulled/pinched/ where there should be a 90deg. Elbow. Garage door to hall doesn’t latch, jury out on whether both latches on ramp door catch easily now that all lower bolts are tight. cargo bay door badly mis-aligned.I have owned my share of rvs and I understand they are a rolling earthquake, but when you stress quality in your marketing and sales, it better be there. I am keeping an open mind since this is my first brand new rv and a newer company. I just have to remember that lippert is still the elephant in the room with all manufacturers and lippert and quality are two words that don’t always go together. Again, these are my observations in preparation of an upcoming trip and shouldn’t be construed as bashing as I am more than capable of fixing most of the issues myself. Now, when I need or request parts, have a major warranty issue, etc. I will see how customer service performs.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
    IMG_0006.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg