• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paint and stain codes

Two on the road

Does anyone out there have any idea how to get the paint codes and stain codes for your coach? We have a lot of touchup needs to be done and I’m going to be adding a small cabinet if possible. 340RL

CornCrib

A call or email to Customer Service with the last 6 digits of your VIN might do the trick. (Closed 'til Wed for the holiday).

4B74EB4F-3B5E-41C2-93BB-7FF7E5F5D9A1_1_201_a.jpeg

Two on the road

Does Alliance make their own cabinets and if they do why can’t they supply new buyers with a sample of their paint and stain. I have called several times to service and parts and with no avail, however they did send me some touch up sick that don’t match anything. It would be nice to have someone from the cabinet department give me call to get the right stuff. Please!

Gmkersey

I have been trying to get info on potential stain/paint match for our 2024 Paradigm kitchen moulding by the refrigerator and the cabinet in the bathroom. I’ve provided VIN etc but keep getting passed around - it’s not urgent so I’m not complaining or pushing too much. I feel like it should be a pretty straightforward/ standard question. #1 Anyone have info on off the shelf ‘close enough’ match to cabinets? #2 suggest Alliance have that info posted somewhere or easy /standard way to order touch up paint.