• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Pac NW Ally Rally July 28- July 31, 2022

Lynn Catlin

Alliance related Facebook Admin
Update 6-Dec:
  • The resort is unable to have us book more sites at this time. Thus, we have closed registration as of today!
  • A schedule will be posted likely late December.
  • I will also be emailing registrants about the potential golf game and separately the jet boat tour.
  • Vendor list after that.
Basic information: This is a free rally (camping still costs, of course) that is being organized by a private Alliance owner, Lynn Catlin. We had a Meet & Greet style rally in 2021 and had a blast. The campground is quiet, away from the freeway just enough. It has a pool and hot tub and all blocked sites are large trailer friendly (50A full hookup.) There are numerous activities in and near Baker City, Oregon - and we're looking to setup a full schedule of fun and some great vendor participation is being planned (announcements forthcoming.)

Registering for this rally: **Please do not contact the venue before understanding how to book for this rally.**
  • If you plan to stay ONLY on nights we have blocked (which is Wed. July 27 through Sat. July 30, departing the 31st)
    • Please fill out the form at: https://forms.gle/7CBcYTV5izdfbsoy7
    • You will be required to pay 1 night deposit to hold the reservation. I will email you information on payment methods available.
      • Deposit is $52.87, and you'll receive a receipt.
      • It is refundable until May 1, at which time I'll be forwarding to the campground.
      • You will pay the balance of the stay upon check-in at the rally.
  • If you plan to arrive prior to July 27, AND/OR stay beyond checkout of July 31, you'll need to:
    • Fill out the form at: https://forms.gle/7CBcYTV5izdfbsoy7 (you'll indicate your intent to stay extra nights and not be paying a deposit to me)
    • You will need to contact the campground directly to make your full reservation for all nights you want to stay.
      • Make sure you mention that you're with the "Alliance RV group" - or the "Pac NW Ally Rally"
      • This assures that you'll get 1 spot the whole time and not have to move.
      • You'll pay them a deposit.
  • The campground owner and I are in contact to assure all parties have proper registration and reservations.
  • Regardless of your method used above, please expect an email that we'll use to confirm what we know about your intended stay and participation.
Schedule:
Planning is currently underway. However, we are planning on making available two major group activities on the first two days. Information on cost and how to register for those will be available in early December.

• The first major group event is a golf game on July 28.
  • The second major group event is a jet boat tour on July 29.
  • Both of these are optional - but I'm working with vendors to secure group pricing and special setup for our attendees.
  • Other area activities and venues will be posted in the coming months.
If you have any questions, please message me through this system, email me at lecatlin@gmail.com, call me at 208-484-2494, or feel free to send me a message on Facebook. I'm excited about this event and look forward to meeting everyone!

Event Type
Rally
Event Name
Pac NW Ally Rally
Start Date
Jul 28, 2022
End Date
Jul 31, 2022
Venue Name
Mt View RV Park
Venue Website
https://www.mtviewrv.com/
Venue Phone Number
(541) 523-4824
Venue Email Address
camp@mtviewrv.com
Venue Street Address
2845 Hughes Ln.
Venue City
Baker City
Venue State / Province
OR
Venue Zip Code
Number of Sites Held
Site Cost per Night
$48.60
Event Fee
Event Host Name
Lynn Catlin
Message Event Host
https://alliancervowners.com/conversations/add?to=Lecatlin
Last edited:

Lynn Catlin

Registration update: At the moment, I have reached our planned limit of 22 trailers!!
I will be speaking with the resort owner on Monday to ensure our information is "in sync" - you can still submit a registration form, but I'm not sure about site availability beyond what I have already confirmed. I have emailed all people at their contact email addresses.
I will post another update Monday regarding this.

Lynn Catlin

Hello everyone! New information: I've created a waitlist as I realize there may be a need for some people to cancel from their planned attendance. If you'd like to be on the waitlist, please follow this link:

https://forms.gle/aL3h7qKuB4dc9vBQ7

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions!

Lynn Catlin

Hello everyone! I hope you're getting excited for summer travel!!

This is just a quick reminder that your one-night deposit for camping at the Pac NW Ally Rally will become non-refundable on May 1! On that day, I'll be sending a check to the RV park to finalize the reservations.

We have some great things going - at least one sponsored dinner (possibly a second), some swag, and a brand new Camp Chef griddle going up for raffle (everyone gets one ticket!)

I'll be sending out more soon as we finalize the golf and jet boat plans, and hopefully secure some further sponsorship!