• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Oven digital display

P-roy

I recently purchased a new 31T13 Alliance Valor. Overall happy with the unit. A few issues though and little luck getting anything fixed at my dealer. I have a greystone 3 burner stove with a digital display. The only thing that lights up in the display is 3 red dashes. The are other buttons in the display and when pressed they work. However none of those buttons light up at all. The display is solid black. My dealer says that is normal. You tube videos I have found it appears this buttons should light up white. Things like a thermometer with a + or -, stove, oven... Should those buttons light up. The dealer replaced the display and no change.

Mike in North Wales

I would contact Alliance next if you don't get a satisfactory response from your dealer.

Service@alliancerv.com

Last 6 of VIN and description of problem and remedies performed so far. They have been VERY helpful with a few issues we have had recently.

P-roy

I would contact Alliance next if you don't get a satisfactory response from your dealer.

Service@alliancerv.com

Last 6 of VIN and description of problem and remedies performed so far. They have been VERY helpful with a few issues we have had recently.
Thanks for the input. I have been in contact with Alliance for the several other issues I am having and they have not been exactly stellar. However that is probably my next step. Again thanks