• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Valor

rb4123

New member
Hello, just dropping a quick introduction here. We brought home our 2026 Valor 41V16 today. Got a hell of a deal on closeout pricing we couldn’t pass up. Looking forward to many desert trips without renting or borrowing trailers now.
IMG_9061.jpeg
 

Jwtsg

Well-known member
Congratulations & Welcome to the forum from Oregon! Wishing you many memorable adventures & safe travels! Enjoy 👍🍀🌞!!!
 

Jwtsg

Well-known member
Congratulations & Welcome to the forum from Oregon! Nice looking rig,,,Wishing you memorable adventures & safe travels!!! Enjoy 👍🌞🍀!!!
 
Last edited:

RockDr896

Prominent Member
Well the RV fashion industry says you did not match the truck to the 5th wheel!! Welcome! I am glad your configuration, matches the way I dress on a daily basis!! If our paths ever cross, I will be the guy wearing shirts with Paint, grease, and god knows what else...LOL!!
 

Bozo

Prominent Member
Well the RV fashion industry says you did not match the truck to the 5th wheel!! Welcome! I am glad your configuration, matches the way I dress on a daily basis!! If our paths ever cross, I will be the guy wearing shirts with Paint, grease, and god knows what else...LOL!!
Me too. Fashion is a word that is not in my vocabulary. :ROFLMAO:
 
Top