• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New to Paradigm

Njaxsun

I recently purchased a Paradugm 340RL. So far I almost love it. My only problem is that my electrical outlet breakers keep popping. I’m curious if anyone else has experienced this and what their solution was. I do not have much more plugged in other than what came with it - tv, fridge, etc. Other than that, my laptop and coffee maker are the only things that stay plugged in. Any suggestions? And thanks!
BTW I’m referring to the ground fault indicators and not the actual breakers - thanks again!

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If under warranty, you can have the dealer try to fix this. However, I like to do things myself. I would start at the GFI outlet that is tripping and remove it (with power off to RV) from the wall and inspect for loose wires. If none are loose, I would then then trip it by hand and then go to all plugs in the RV and find which ones are on that circuit. Then I'd so the same thing and check all those plugs for a loose wire...one by one...for loose wires.

Njaxsun

If under warranty, you can have the dealer try to fix this. However, I like to do things myself. I would start at the GFI outlet that is tripping and remove it (with power off to RV) from the wall and inspect for loose wires. If none are loose, I would then then trip it by hand and then go to all plugs in the RV and find which ones are on that circuit. Then I'd so the same thing and check all those plugs for a loose wire...one by one...for loose wires.
Thanks, Jim
I’ll give it a shot.