• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New to Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ACMike

Good morning! We will be joining the Alliance rv owners soon. Just ordered a 2024 29RL the 1st of Feb and now waiting (not patiently) for it to arrive approx 1st of April I'm told. Quick question for you, I am looking at putting 2 100 AH Lithium batteries in our RV and most of the batteries I'm seeing are group 41 size. Looks like the battery box is for group 24. Can anyone tell me the actual dimensions of the factory batter box? Solar pkg comes with a 320 watt panel, a Renogy mppt40 Amp controller and no inverter. Thoughts on 2000 or 3000 watt inverter and batteries anyone? Thanks, Mike

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
1st...welcome to the forum!!

2nd...If you're referring to the drop down area for the batteries...just cover that up with wood and forget it is there. Put in whatever size battery you want ove the top of it.

3rd...To answer your inverter question, you first need to let us know what your camping expectation are. Do you like to dry camp for a week at a time? Do you need high amp stuff like AC unit(s), microwave, hairdryer, etc...to run while on inverter power? Or are you simply wanting AC power for things like the TV and charge a laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.