• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Paradigm 370FB

Doug F

Wife and I are loving our new 370. Bit of a whirlwind getting to this point. We placed an order for a factory build on May 16th since we wanted IS, washer & dryer, dishwasher, slide toppers, and generator all factory installed. Alliance put it into production June 19th. We did a factory tour on June 22nd and got to see our rig in PDI and meet the Alliance team. Rig was delivered to the dealer right before July 4th and we picked it up on the 19th and have been settling in since. Mod's are underway before we hit the road at the end of the month to try and escape the North Carolina humidity.

I do have to say all of the folks at Alliance we have met along the way of this process from start to finish have been great to deal with and just further reinforces our decision to buy an Alliance.

We'll be at NRVTA in November for the empowerment rally and looking forward to meeting other Ally's there and learning some new skills.

justdee

I'm new to the forum and my wife and I are considering the 310RL, the 370FB, and the Brinkley Z3100. We really like the floorplan of the 370FB. Would love to hear more about yours and what you think of it.

dee

i just joined, haven't worked out the profile, picture, signature stuff yet.

Doug F

We've been on the road fulltime in it since we got it and we really like it. The walk in closet, large bathroom and shower, as well as the half bath was what sold us on the floor plan. As for the updgrades we did we're 50/50 on if we'd do a dishwasher again . We do use it but with just the two of us we could get by without it all other upgrades we did I would do again. We've put about 12K miles on it so far and really love the Independent Suspension. I woud not own another large rig like this without it.

We have had a few minor issues with it and most of those we're caused by the dealer doing more damage attempting to fix things found during the inspection before we took delivery and one issue Morryde needed to take care of. Long story short I had to get Alliance involved and they had us bring to the factory since we had to go to Morryde anyway. The Alliance factory service team stepped in where the dealer fell down and made things right and fixed everything within a few days to minimize our down time knowing we are fulltime.

justdee

Thanks Doug, I may be seeking your advice as I we move forward. We are not in a rush to buy, in fact, the 2025's will probably be out by the time we decide to start the paperwork.
One upgrade I do want is the dual pane windows. That's an upgrade I'd invest in. The dishwasher is something my wife says she can live without, same with the washer/dryer.
I'd love to get the IS but that's a pricey upgrade. The slide toppers, I will probably pass on. There is a new system out that I just watched a video on, True Topper, and that is an option we may seek later.
I'm leaning towards the Gen Y gooseneck hitch versus the 5th wheel.
How well are the three A/C's cooling during the hot months?

Thanks Doug, I may be seeking your advice as I we move forward. We are not in a rush to buy, in fact, the 2025's will probably be out by the time we decide to start the paperwork.
One upgrade I do want is the dual pane windows. That's an upgrade I'd invest in. The dishwasher is something my wife says she can live without, same with the washer/dryer.
I'd love to get the IS but that's a pricey upgrade. The slide toppers, I will probably pass on. There is a new system out that I just watched a video on, True Topper, and that is an option we may seek later.
I'm leaning towards the Gen Y gooseneck hitch versus the 5th wheel.
How well are the three A/C's cooling during the hot months?
I wanted the dual pane windows as well but the more I thought about them the more I felt they were just a marketing ploy. Here was my thinking. I don't think single pane windows are the weak link in the insulation chain on a rig. I've seen how thick the side walls and the roof is (and its insulation) now I can completely make the windows a thermal barrier but Im still going to lose some much heat in the winter and cool in the summer through the walls that it makes the windows irreverent. Secondly, since windows only make up probably 20% of the thermal barriers on our rig I just couldnt justify the addition weight from the dual panes.

justdee

I wanted the dual pane windows as well but the more I thought about them the more I felt they were just a marketing ploy. Here was my thinking. I don't think single pane windows are the weak link in the insulation chain on a rig. I've seen how thick the side walls and the roof is (and its insulation) now I can completely make the windows a thermal barrier but Im still going to lose some much heat in the winter and cool in the summer through the walls that it makes the windows irreverent. Secondly, since windows only make up probably 20% of the thermal barriers on our rig I just couldnt justify the addition weight from the dual panes.
I hear ya, and you are probably correct. One positive thing that several people have told me regarding the double pane windows is how they help reduce outside noise. Make sense, but I can't speak from experience.