• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Delta 262rb owners

Delta262

Dealer is processing our new Delta for delivery next week. Big change for us: downsized from a Montana High Country 310re 5th wheel to this 30’ TT. Looking forward to not connecting and pulling a behemoth fiver. My wife misses the Montana, but hated hooking up/down a fiver. Don’t know much about Alliance, but decided to roll the dice on them. Already seeing a few issues with the company, but hope all goes well. I have a ton of questions about this new camper, and hope other owners can help. We aren’t new to campers as we’ve owned a few, and we currently own four camper-trailers at this time. I collect vintage campers [yes, I know it’s a dumb hobby]: a 1946 Spartan Manor; 1950 Spartan Royal Mansion; and a 1964 Fireball Meteor named Derel [short for Derelict]. The Delta will be our modern camper for the next few years. Hope to meet some positive Alliance owners.

Glenn Baker

Dealer is processing our new Delta for delivery next week. Big change for us: downsized from a Montana High Country 310re 5th wheel to this 30’ TT. Looking forward to not connecting and pulling a behemoth fiver. My wife misses the Montana, but hated hooking up/down a fiver. Don’t know much about Alliance, but decided to roll the dice on them. Already seeing a few issues with the company, but hope all goes well. I have a ton of questions about this new camper, and hope other owners can help. We aren’t new to campers as we’ve owned a few, and we currently own four camper-trailers at this time. I collect vintage campers [yes, I know it’s a dumb hobby]: a 1946 Spartan Manor; 1950 Spartan Royal Mansion; and a 1964 Fireball Meteor named Derel [short for Derelict]. The Delta will be our modern camper for the next few years. Hope to meet some positive Alliance owners.
Quite the change! Opens up more possibilities for place to camp though. Enjoy and make great memories with your Delta.

Delta262

We’ll try. Seems every time we see it, we find something new that’s wrong. Very poor design from an HFE [Human Factors Engineering] standpoint; and some marginal construction and QA/QC by Alliance. Trying to stay positive, but having some doubts about Alliance.

Delta262

Right or wrong, my wife and I are the first alliance delta owners in Missouri! We picked up our 262rb this afternoon. That gives us Friday and Saturday to load ‘er up to go on its maiden voyage Sunday. Going to a newer state park in Missouri: Echo Bluff SP. Took a few hours going thru it with a very knowledgeable tech before signing papers and getting keys. Now to inform USAA insurance of the new toy. replaces our 2018 Keystone Montana 5th wheel. About 3’ shorter, but vastly lower in form, Fit, and finish. A true coupes camper. Hope it lives up to its hype!

Attachments

• IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    519 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4783.jpeg
    IMG_4783.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4785.jpeg
    IMG_4785.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4977.jpeg
    IMG_4977.jpeg