• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New beginings for Black and Gray dumps........

Hotrodjohn

Not from the manufacturer but some wise folks here have mentioned between 10-2 to keep debris from hindering operation

Bozo

Can’t recall for sure if valterra or another brand, but they did recommend not being horizontal. Mine were horizontal on my daydreamer and they were constant trouble, that’s why I ended up going manual.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim - that's the ABS pipe and valves that were connected to the 3 waste tanks on this Paradigm.

Here's mine from my 340RL when I added electric gate valves to it:
IMG_8337 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jim - that's the ABS pipe and valves that were connected to the 3 waste tanks on this Paradigm.

Here's mine from my 340RL when I added electric gate valves to it:
I was asking where these were connected? I see 3 openings...where did each one connect (black tank...grey tank...exit valve???)

Hotrodjohn

I was asking where these were connected? I see 3 openings...where did each one connect (black tank...grey tank...exit valve???)
In the photo far left connects to valve at the black tank then moving right gray tank for shower and clothes washer if you have one. Then moving up to the “north” of the shower gray is the kitchen sink/dishwasher/bath lav. All is above the Corplast bottom liner accept the Y fitting that leads to the dump.