• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 340rl owner

Two on the road

We are new to the forum and looking forward to reading the latest updates. If there’s anyone out there that has information about our model 340 RL we would appreciate any information on things to look forward to.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
We are new to the forum and looking forward to reading the latest updates. If there’s anyone out there that has information about our model 340 RL we would appreciate any information on things to look forward to.
Hi there - I have a 340RL. I could talk about it for days. What information are you interested in know about?

Two on the road

Thank you for your reply. We will be picking up our new unite on March the 26. Planning to do a small trip that follow week to a local campground close to Grands Pass, for a shake down. I have one question about down road about adding Indepent suspension, cost and where can it be done?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for your reply. We will be picking up our new unite on March the 26. Planning to do a small trip that follow week to a local campground close to Grands Pass, for a shake down. I have one question about down road about adding Indepent suspension, cost and where can it be done?
For IS, you can have Morryde do it in Elkhart, but they are about 7-9 months (yes...months) out on reservations. I am having our 340RL built with IS from Alliance (with 8k axles and 17' H rated tires). Here is the price from Morryde as of 3 weeks ago

IS UPGRADE ONLY
RETAIL
Tandem 7K IS
$5249​
Tandem 8K IS
$6049​
Triple 7K IS
$7749​
Triple 8K IS
$8949​
IS/DISC BRAKE UPGRADE
Tandem 7K IS and Disc Brakes
$8149​
Tandem 8K IS and Disc Brakes
$8799​
Triple 7K IS and Disc Brakes
$11799​
Triple 8K IS and Disc Brakes
$12399​
DISC BRAKE UPGRADE ONLY
Tandem Disc Brake
$3799​
Triple Disc Brake
$5099​

Two on the road

Well is Mor/ride the only contractor able to do this? Also can you tell me how wide then cargo bay is soon we can order a sliding tray.

Trent Mills

We have a 340RL (2022), we got the 7K Morryde IS and we really like it. Less "chucking", no "bottoming out" on bumps (we had this on Interstate before we really loaded the rig), the trailer rolls over speed bumps better than our truck, more suspension travel and less failure points.
They used our existing disk brakes from Alliance, moved our hitch down a notch for us (we needed to do that anyway), repacked our bearings and bleed our brakes (they had a delay from the factory). We think it is worth it for the year we have had it.

Two on the road

After looking back at my posts I realized that I should have introduced myself and my better half to the forum.

We Reed and Diane from Grants Pass, OR . We have been RVing for the last 20 years plus, but not to say we do it full time but about 4 to 5 months a year. We have had several RV’s in the pass from motor homes to pickup campers. We have founded that a fifth wheel suits us better for it’s flexibility. We are looking forward to our new 340rl from Alliance.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
After looking back at my posts I realized that I should have introduced myself and my better half to the forum.

We Reed and Diane from Grants Pass, OR . We have been RVing for the last 20 years plus, but not to say we do it full time but about 4 to 5 months a year. We have had several RV’s in the pass from motor homes to pickup campers. We have founded that a fifth wheel suits us better for it’s flexibility. We are looking forward to our new 340rl from Alliance.
OMG...You're in Oregon! Then you are in luck! The only other authorized Morryde IS facility (that I know of) is in Grants Pass Oregon...YOUR home town!! Henderson's Lineup is the place in Grants Pass. BTW...we are in Sisters, Oregon. Are you going to the National Rally this year?