• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Need some Advice!!!!

Yopiggy

I currently have a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 310RL. I am needing to change over to a Toy Hauler to haul our bikes etc. I am currently looking at a 2023 Allaince Valor 36v11 and a 2024 Allaince Valor 36v11. Obviously the 2023 is a lot cheaper but the 2024 was recently made with new quality checks Alliance with their new additions to their factory. I am torn at what to do, but I feel getting the 2024 would almost be totally out of the Covid RVs and the 2023 would be a gamble on problems with the RV. I totally understand all RVs have problems and anything that bounces down the road has issues. Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks for the help.

Mazboy

I currently have a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 310RL. I am needing to change over to a Toy Hauler to haul our bikes etc. I am currently looking at a 2023 Allaince Valor 36v11 and a 2024 Allaince Valor 36v11. Obviously the 2023 is a lot cheaper but the 2024 was recently made with new quality checks Alliance with their new additions to their factory. I am torn at what to do, but I feel getting the 2024 would almost be totally out of the Covid RVs and the 2023 would be a gamble on problems with the RV. I totally understand all RVs have problems and anything that bounces down the road has issues. Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks for the help.
problems will be there regardless of what model and year you buy.