• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Missing screws on slide out frame.

raboud

Just got the Paradigm 10 days ago. Before we took delivery I noted a couple of missing screws that hold the 'frame' to the slide out. I asked the dealer to fix this before they delivered the Rv to me (800miles away) and the promised they would. However, it wasn't fixed and now I need to know what size fastener to use for the missing screws. They look like standard sheet metal screws (based on the screw head). Any ideas what size fastener?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @raboud - sorry to hear about missing screws. I think in this case, your best bet is to engage our team. Kindly copy/paste your message above into a new email to service@alliancerv.com. Include your name, phone, last 6 of your VIN and a couple of pictures to make it very clear where your talking about. Include pictures of screws that aren't missing as well.

raboud

I did reach out and have not yet heard back 3-4 days ago and have not yet heard back on this and several other issues. It seems the most common issue I'm seeing is missing fasteners - both inside and outside the 5th wheel.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I did reach out and have not yet heard back 3-4 days ago and have not yet heard back on this and several other issues. It seems the most common issue I'm seeing is missing fasteners - both inside and outside the 5th wheel.
They'll need a couple of business days to get back with you. Please give this until Wednesday and if you don't hear by then, PM me your name, phone, email and VIN and I advocate for you.