• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Micro-Air Thermostat

srheug

Offer the Micro-Air Thermostat as an option. Micro-Air allows Bluetooth and WiFi for remote monitoring, settings, Hi/Lo temperature remote alert notification and programmable day/night settings.

Direct replacement for the existing thermostat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Glenn Baker

I love ours. Had it on my last unit as well. Great product, but not inexpensive. But you are paying for quality.

bhidalgo

Question - our one micro air is setup up on the middle AC of our 310RL. We installed it this past February when we still needed heat. Only issue so far is when we turn on the heater we get no air flow out of the heater vents. Anyone have any idea what we need to do to resolve this? The one we have is setup as auto AC/heat when we need heat. Thanks.

Glenn Baker

Question - our one micro air is setup up on the middle AC of our 310RL. We installed it this past February when we still needed heat. Only issue so far is when we turn on the heater we get no air flow out of the heater vents. Anyone have any idea what we need to do to resolve this? The one we have is setup as auto AC/heat when we need heat. Thanks.
If the Micro-air is calling for heat, and the furnace runs, that rules out the thermostat.
For airflow, start looking at the furnace shroud/cover. The vent hoses should be secure, and no leaks/openings. Mine has one hose blank that is taped over, but loose. Lot of forced air escaping. Next, I would trave all of the heater vent hoses, check for leaks, or restrictions. Same with any ducts that you can see.
The furnace is capable of moving a lot of air. So eliminating any air leaks is where I would start.

bhidalgo

If the Micro-air is calling for heat, and the furnace runs, that rules out the thermostat.
For airflow, start looking at the furnace shroud/cover. The vent hoses should be secure, and no leaks/openings. Mine has one hose blank that is taped over, but loose. Lot of forced air escaping. Next, I would trave all of the heater vent hoses, check for leaks, or restrictions. Same with any ducts that you can see.
The furnace is capable of moving a lot of air. So eliminating any air leaks is where I would start.
Thanks Glenn. A good once over of the entire duct system is definitely a starting point. It’s driving us nuts because I KNOW it’s gonna be something simple … something I jacked up when I installed the micro air is probably what it’s gonna be just my luck. More to come.

Glenn Baker

Thanks Glenn. A good once over of the entire duct system is definitely a starting point. It’s driving us nuts because I KNOW it’s gonna be something simple … something I jacked up when I installed the micro air is probably what it’s gonna be just my luck. More to come.
Best of luck! Good thing, I think there is only 1 wire from the t-stat to the furnace. Easy to check.