• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Locating where to cut "Coroplast" underbelly

Geo

I'm not having problems yet but when I do how do I locate the dump valves on a '24 Paradigm 310RL?
Either measurements, a schematic or a top down photo of the 310RL in production before flooring would be nice.
Thank you

Bozo

I'm not having problems yet but when I do how do I locate the dump valves on a '24 Paradigm 310RL?
Either measurements, a schematic or a top down photo of the 310RL in production before flooring would be nice.
Thank you
I would contact alliance customer service with your model and vin requesting those positions.

Reactions: Geo
Upvote 0

Hotrodjohn

Crawl under and look. My 23 340 had square pieces of corplast screwed directly under the gate valves. You will have to make a hole but hopefully small enough that said piece can cover it

Upvote 0

Geo

Thanks Bozo and John.
Alliance sent back a "Frame Diagram" that depicts the location of the waste and fresh tanks and a hint of the valve locations but no dimensions. They also mentioned John's statement about the patches.
I'm satisfied.

Attachments

• 310RL-Frame-Diagram.jpg
    310RL-Frame-Diagram.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0

Hotrodjohn

I am assuming 1 of the 3 "grey" tanks is actually the black tank?

On the 340 it is the front right tank that’s black and the one to the left also running front to back is the shower gray. I am not sure if the 310 is the same because of the location of the stairs being on the camp side where as the 340 has them on the off camp side

Upvote 0

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
From Alpha, the maker of the tanks, they mark them as Grey and Fresh. The Grey can be used for Black or Grey. In the example above with the side-by-side tanks - one is used for black. I'm not sure why we don't change the labeling in our CAD system.

Upvote 0