• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Let's see your tow vehicle!

BryanValRox

2016 RAM 3500 CTD
Mike, now that’s a beautiful picture and set up! Are you willing to share any of your weights? Specifically, GVWR, pin weight, Payload, and loaded axle weights. Is that a 310RL behind that Ram? Would you be willing to share what hitch/pin box you are using?
We have a 2024 310RL stuck in the driveway, waiting on a 2024 Ram 3500. 5 months and counting waiting on the truck!
I have been using the gap to research hitch options and will take feedback from folks already towing.

BryanValRox

Hi Mike, thanks for the information! I appreciate your transparency! I will take some time to understand your report and get back to you with any question. Happy Holidays!

Mike in North Wales

Bryan
My pleasure. Nothing to hide there! We made some adjustments after the rig was weighed. BTW, we have an Onan genset on board, so it raises the pin weight.

Paul
Yes, it was. I was a bit surprised to find how close we are to limits, both on the truck and the trailer.

BryanValRox

Well, as many of you know, We have been waiting on our new truck to arrive. The good news is we brought her home today after a 6 1/2 month wait.
2024 Ram Limited SRW SB Cummins HO.
The hitch is the next decision that needs to be made to get the unit on the road.

Attachments

• 4C0479B0-27A5-4104-95DD-13C534B1D565.jpeg
    4C0479B0-27A5-4104-95DD-13C534B1D565.jpeg
    718 KB · Views: 14

Focker

Well, as many of you know, We have been waiting on our new truck to arrive. The good news is we brought her home today after a 6 1/2 month wait.
2024 Ram Limited SRW SB Cummins HO.
The hitch is the next decision that needs to be made to get the unit on the road.
I have the same truck and sure love my B&W.

2 Allies

We have a 2024 Chevy Silverado 3500hd SRW SB with a Pullrite #2900 ISR mounted Superglide that really works well with our '24 385fl. Limited use, but really works well so far. I'll post a picture next time we get her out.
Bruce