• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Latest Owner's Guide ??

GMK32RLS

I have a 2024 32RLS Avenue and when I downloaded the owner's guide from the QR Code in the trailer, the date on the guide is 11.2011 is this the latest version? Seems that there would be some equipment changes in two and a half years.

RockDr896

Agreed!! It is just a sign of quick growth, despite the marketing message that they are organized to the smallest details. The information changes are obviously not making it to the IT guys or the technical writers of the manuals. I would recommend calling them and seeing if there is a more updated manual. I would be surprised as well if they didn't. Let us know what you find out.

daemonic3

Maybe they should make the latest manual a Wiki and it can be live edited by the user community :)

(I'm kidding btw)

GMK32RLS

I contacted an Alliance Customer Experience Associate and was told that the Avenue Manual date 11/2021 is the latest edition. She said she could email me a most any documentation I needed for items not covered in the manual. We communicated through email and I got all the information I needed. Their email address is "service@alliancerv.com" I received a very friendly and timely response.