• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Just picked up our 2024 Paradigm 385fl on 12/28

2 Allies

We have been watching and reading the posts here from all of you members. What a wealth of knowledge and experience you share. We are exited about joining the Alliance to share and benefit from the FamAlly.

We are on the East Coast just west of Richmond, VA. We tow with a 24 Chevy 3500 SRW.

Thanks
Bruce and Julie

BryanValRox

Hi guys, what a great holiday present to yourself’s.

Congratulations on your new coach!

Would you mind sharing the dealer you purchased from? I am curious what dealership is in that area.

2 Allies

Hi Bryan,

We actually went to the Hershey show and ordered the unit there. Got to meet Ryan, Coley and the rest of the great Alliance staff. General RV was representing them there and we purchased through the Elizabethtown, PA location with delivery to the General location in Richmond.

BryanValRox

Hey Bruce, well it appears we have somethings in common. We actually researched locally, purchased our 310RL via General on the web and took delivery thru Elizabethtown Pa. Had it delivered to our home, just south of Baltimore. It appears the Alliance population is growing in the Mid Atlantic Region.

Last edited:

2 Allies

Sure does! With the Alliance customer focused culture, it will continue to grow.

When are you expecting your tow vehicle?

BryanValRox

Well, I wish I could actually tell you! We ordered in July, truck was built in Sept. and hasn’t shipped yet according to the dealer and the tracking website. We had a estimate date of Dec17th, but about a month and a half ago, that changed to a TBD status. So we are at 5 months and counting!