• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Just hello

We're long time RVers and are purchasing a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 385FL and wanted to be on a site where there are others we can connect with to pick y'alls brains!! Never owned a 5th wheel, always motorhomes, so this is new territory for us. Thanks in advance for all your future input!

Grassjohn

Welcome,
We ordered a 385FL sight unseen in Feb 2021, took delivery in May. After 7 campers (5 tag-alongs and 2 fifth wheels), we couldn’t be happier. Yes, we fixed and modified many items over the past 2+ years, but we’re very happy with the rig, Alliance, and our dealer.

We wish you many safe, happy adventures,
John and Susan

Weeeellllllll....it's official. We signed all the papers and will pick up the rig in a couple weeks. Still have some modifications to make for its permanent home. Talking with the PDI guy and driving him crazy with my questions, I feel a bit more 'secure' in our purchase. It's going to be a total pain dealing with the dumping situation, especially in the winter, but life does go on and I'm of the philosophy that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I've been on FB and have seen many of the redesigns and modifications so many 385FL owners have done and need to thank them for all their posts and pictures and ideas. The same goes for this forum...THANKS YOU GUYS!