• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Internet Connected Entertainment Appliances - what are you using?

AP1

Just installed the Winegard Gateway for 360+. The wire for 12v was inside where it should be but no antenna wires. Everything I have read states that there also should be 3 antenna cables that are required to be plugged into the gateway. Can anyone shed some light on this topic? Thanks.

Using DirecTV streaming box, both in 370FB and at home, so the wife has uninterrupted viewing of her recordings from anywhere we may be traveling. Also has all the app (Netflix, Paramount, AppleTV, etc) as well as local channels from our home base.

darrell

Just installed the Winegard Gateway for 360+. The wire for 12v was inside where it should be but no antenna wires. Everything I have read states that there also should be 3 antenna cables that are required to be plugged into the gateway. Can anyone shed some light on this topic? Thanks.
I believe you might have to dig around for them. They might be pushed up into the ceiling a little bit.