• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hoping to order 395DS

JDFord62

Hi all Owners, hope to order after September. Does anyone have a 395 DS that is having any problems. Thx in advance,JDFord

jimer

I’m about to buy one and have been asking same question. Getting the feeling there are slim to none out there.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Welcome to the forum @JDFord62 - I have a 340RL so I can't give you any 395DS feedback. As @jimer mentioned, there's probably not many out there at this time. If you're a user there, you may have better luck on the 395DS Facebook group - link.

Steady

Hi all Owners, hope to order after September. Does anyone have a 395 DS that is having any problems. Thx in advance,JDFord
Inspect upper weather stripping on each slide for puncture holes from jagged trim screws Each time slide is closed screws poke into the rubber.

Steady

I’m about to buy one and have been asking same question. Getting the feeling there are slim to none out there.
We love our 2024 DS, so far. Still giving it a good shakedown...2 weekends in. Read my other post about minor issues. Good floorplan...tows well...some minor cosmetic finishes I would not expect from an upper tier RV.