• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hoping it gets better...

Hilldweller

Member
Communication breakdown. Not just a Led Zeppelin song.

After Kevin had first contacted me and asked for order numbers on the parts so he could try to expedite the shipping, I contacted Blue several times and tried to get them to provide the info. It never worked. So on Saturday (9/26) I used their website's text feature to request the info; didn't get a reply.
But then I drove up on Sunday the 27th. Nobody from Service there --- I already posted about that visit. And the more productive visit on Wednesday the 30th. Seemed we were making progress. Graham said he'd get back to me by Wednesday evening or Thursday. Haven't heard a peep. But I did get a text back from Service Friday Oct 2 late in the afternoon with the order numbers ---- that Jara had already given me and Kevin already has. They don't talk to each other.

So it's been effectively radio silence. I really thought that Graham would honor his word; he has that sort of way about him, good handshake, looks you in the eye.

sigh
 

Jwtsg

Well-known member
very frustrating journey to date,,,am sorry for your frustrations,,,,I would recommend you reach out to Bill Martin,,,Alliance VP, Customer Experience and ask him to review your logged effort’s & frustration to date,,,and request he insert himself into resolution of your situation & get back to you with a plan, a dedicated customer service advocate, to serve as point of contact and follow-up coordination of the various parties to short circuit all of your frustration. can Be found in Staff members, under Members heading at top of forum main page using the email icon on his contact page in upper RH. corner. It facilitates the private conversation with Bill & have heard, and witnessed other members experiences, that he is quite responsive and committed to helpinG these situationsget back on track.
https://alliancervowners.com/forum/members/bill-martin.4/ hope this works Good luck! 👍🤞🍀🌞
 
Last edited:

Hilldweller

Member
Read info on line.

At the time of purchase, the info online was conflicting. The Blue Compass website had the unit listed coming with 400 W of solar. There was a flyer inside the unit that said 200 watts of solar. YouTube was giving me similar results. That’s why I called the salesman up and asked him to check. He got back to me and very elatedly told me that it was a single 400 W panel on the roof. That’s when I told him that he just sold the trailer
 
Top