• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Home Made Outdoor Kitchen

Turfengineer

Our 32rls is our second rig and we have loved it since we’ve pulled it home. One item that I’ve never had but wanted, is an outdoor kitchen. My plan is still in the conceptual stage, but I do have a plan.

The issue is that we travel with one table and our blackstone will occupy that table when we are cooking. Typically we cook for a group, so we are limited in staging area. Being able to free up a table would be a big thing for us.

The plan: I will reconfigure the camp side basement storage to eliminate the angled wall. I will install a small 12v fridge in that location. Then I will install a 26” MORryde drawer, that I will build a blackstone into the end of the drawer. It will have a lid that acts as a splash guard or it can have items placed on top while underway. The rest of the drawer will be used for general storage. Lastly I will install a water line through the basement for a small sink.

Has anyone tried something like this? The measurements work out as long as the fridge isn’t to large.

Pics to come…

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Fun project. Chris and Martha Peters (Venturesome Couple) use a MORryde tray for a grill. They roll it out as needed for use.