• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hi ya'll.

ironangel

We are going to see the 32rls and 30rls today. I'm leaning towards the 32rls.

Main concerns are all the minor issues owners have with their rvs. I know customer service is top notch, but is Alliance actually fixing the issues during new production?

With that said, I'm sure that other makes of rvs have, at least, same number of issues...

Whitewolf

Greetings from the U.P.

I'd say any of the problems we've had with our 340RL, most of them were items from outside suppliers. You're right, Alliance service is top notch. Not just because they've taken care of us on any issue, but it's just the simple fact that they care.

Our last 5r was a '14 Montana HC and the first two times we took it to the dealer for repair, the repair items totaled 16. And this was 2014, before the big rush.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
We are going to see the 32rls and 30rls today. I'm leaning towards the 32rls.

Main concerns are all the minor issues owners have with their rvs. I know customer service is top notch, but is Alliance actually fixing the issues during new production?

With that said, I'm sure that other makes of rvs have, at least, same number of issues...
Welcome to the forum @ironangel We've come a long way since we produced the first Avenues. A number of issues have been addressed and changes have been made based on customer feedback.

ironangel

Welcome to the forum @ironangel We've come a long way since we produced the first Avenues. A number of issues have been addressed and changes have been made based on customer feedback.
We didn't get to see the 30 or 32rls that day as they didn't have them, and dummy me I didn't call to make sure they had them. We did see the 33rks and loved the build quality just not the layout. It's very important, to us, that when slides are closed we can still get to the fridge, bathroom and bed when rest stopped.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
We didn't get to see the 30 or 32rls that day as they didn't have them, and dummy me I didn't call to make sure they had them. We did see the 33rks and loved the build quality just not the layout. It's very important, to us, that when slides are closed we can still get to the fridge, bathroom and bed when rest stopped.
I'd like to invite you to reach out to our Avenue team and they can steer you to the closest 30/32RLS based on their access to dealer lot inventory. Call us at 574-226-0140 and ask for the Avenue Sales Team.

JWalker

We can access all 3 areas with the slides closed.
Depending on fridge type, you can access freeze and 1 door of fridge. We have stayed over night with all slides in comfortably. Shower and all.

Attachments

• 777A90EE-6EF4-429F-93B6-4ADD3E271D9E.jpeg
    777A90EE-6EF4-429F-93B6-4ADD3E271D9E.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 4