• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Here is what she weighed.

UFF

Weighed the 310rl yesterday. My truck is a 2017 ford f350 dually. Fuel and Def topped off. 5 gallon water in black tank, fresh water tank empty, and two e-bikes on rear rack. IMG_5164.pngIMG_5165.png

darrell

Brochure shows 2,530lbs pin weight, your weight shows 2960. Shows dry weight of 12,243 dry weight , your weight shows 14,060.

Is this ready to camp with clothes, food, and passengers? Great example of why can should not solely rely on the brochure weights. Thanks for posting.

UFF

Camp ready. Full of food, clothes, and the wife’s outdoor decorations and all my tools. Here’s a pic of the front compartment. Has a little more in it now. Carry a 22” blacksone grill with table. Set of corn hole boards and of course all the water and sewer stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpeg
    IMG_4245.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 3

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What are the cost to do this? Here in Oregon there are closed Semi weigh stations along highways that I keep telling myself to use, but never have.

Bozo

FAQ on their site says $13.50 for first weigh, then $4 for a reweigh. We usually weigh the rig right after fueling up then drop the trailer in parking spot and drive right around and weigh again.
You doing all via the app, correct? I need to get an updated weight on my rig setup. I have used the app one time, but didn’t do a reweigh.

darrell

And the reweigh was not the full weigh amount, correct? Reweigh is discounted , can’t remember how much.
I answered that in the first post you replied to. $13.50 first weigh, $4 for reweigh (within 24 hours).

UFF

App is what I used also. Real simple to use. This was my first time to do it.

daemonic3

I stupidly wasn't aware of the app the last few times I did the CAT. Now I'm annoyed because it keeps your history at your fingertips instead of the yellow sheets (that I took pictures of). I wish I could manually enter my older weighings in the app but it doesn't have that option.

I kept using the intercom and walking in each time and getting in line 😩

Hotrodjohn

Our 340 was a lot heavier on the pin than advertised. I will do some digging and find the sheets. That said we sold out single rear wheel truck and opted for a dually. That was not in our $$ plans and was frustrating….

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Our 340 was a lot heavier on the pin than advertised. I will do some digging and find the sheets. That said we sold out single rear wheel truck and opted for a dually. That was not in our $$ plans and was frustrating….
Heavier as factory (nothing in it) or with your stuff in it?

Lantley

Depending on your tow vehicle and your overall payload scenario one really needs to factor in the weight of options.
I like the idea of dual panes but do I really want the added weight?
built in generators are a great option. I had one on my last rig. But they also eat up payload. Washer/dryer is another payload hog. One really needs to consider the additional weight when selecting options. Particularly if they are at their GVW limits.