• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hello from South Carolina. Looking at 310RL

and learning more about the details of camping. We are planning a full year trip around the country in '25, so learning our way through everything leading up to that.

UFF

That’s what me and the wife bought this year. So far no complaints. It’s well thought out for a couples rv. Everything comes with draw backs. No perfect rv. Like the wide body. The bed room and bathroom were better fit for us then the 295. Like the storage and all the cabinet room. Like that the two big slides are hydraulic and each one is on its own switch. It does not have a computerized panel for all the slides and switches which was a plus for us. The 12 volt refrigerator is awesome. Like the hidden storage behind the fire place. 3 ac’s cool it down in a hurry. Pantry and coffee bar (what we use it for) is great. Can get to refrigerator, bathroom, and bed room when on the road. Freezer can be accessed buy bumping the slide out some. Look at everything and choose what best suits you. Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• B7CC31AC-AF37-4F87-AD2E-437EE283EBDA.jpeg
    B7CC31AC-AF37-4F87-AD2E-437EE283EBDA.jpeg
    496 KB · Views: 4
  • 78C6AECA-D173-469B-BC8D-8E2DCD9492E1.jpeg
    78C6AECA-D173-469B-BC8D-8E2DCD9492E1.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 4

bhidalgo

Do it! Our '22 310RL is the first camper we've ever owned and have not regretted it for a moment. We plan to go FT in a few years and live in it on our property in TN while our log house is being built. Plenty of room for the two of us, and our 3yr of GrandDaughter who camps with us a lot. ASK questions all you want. Everyone I have spoken with here AND at Alliance have always been helpful. Welcome!!

P.S. We just came back from our 2nd trip to TN from FL last week. And are about to make our 4th trip to WDW Fort Wilderness next month.

That’s what me and the wife bought this year. So far no complaints. It’s well thought out for a couples rv. Everything comes with draw backs. No perfect rv. Like the wide body. The bed room and bathroom were better fit for us then the 295. Like the storage and all the cabinet room. Like that the two big slides are hydraulic and each one is on its own switch. It does not have a computerized panel for all the slides and switches which was a plus for us. The 12 volt refrigerator is awesome. Like the hidden storage behind the fire place. 3 ac’s cool it down in a hurry. Pantry and coffee bar (what we use it for) is great. Can get to refrigerator, bathroom, and bed room when on the road. Freezer can be accessed buy bumping the slide out some. Look at everything and choose what best suits you. Sorry for the long post.
UFF...the very reason we are eying the 31 vs. the 29 was the extra storage and the "coffee" bar that you noted. Taking a year off and traveling...just felt like that little bit of extra storage and counter space would make a big difference.

Do it! Our '22 310RL is the first camper we've ever owned and have not regretted it for a moment. We plan to go FT in a few years and live in it on our property in TN while our log house is being built. Plenty of room for the two of us, and our 3yr of GrandDaughter who camps with us a lot. ASK questions all you want. Everyone I have spoken with here AND at Alliance have always been helpful. Welcome!!

P.S. We just came back from our 2nd trip to TN from FL last week. And are about to make our 4th trip to WDW Fort Wilderness next month.
Thanks for the info and advice bhidalgo!

UFF

340 is nice. Only reason we went smaller was to open up a few more camping spots and sounds silly but we wanted to be able to get in bed if my slide broke or I did not want to open it. But I’m the guy that over thinks everything.

Mike in North Wales

We took delivery of a 310RL in Nov '22. The first trip was to Florida in Feb for the Southern Rally. We've had it out a few times since then. We (wife and I) love it! Go for the extra counter space and the ability to access the bathroom and bedroom without extending a slide. The 340 doesn't allow that.

The storage is close to massive, if you are organized.

Good luck with your decision, and Welcome!!