• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

GrayStone Propane Range. Not working

Frybread

Walked by my 30RLS and heard beeping. Found out it was coming from the Oven Control Module on the Range. Only way to get it to stop was pull the Fuse.
Anyone have any ideas how to reset/fix this.

Issue is that also kills 12vdc to the whole kitchen slide. Not good.

I have called customer service. they are giving a 1- 2 day call back time.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Walked by my 30RLS and heard beeping. Found out it was coming from the Oven Control Module on the Range. Only way to get it to stop was pull the Fuse.
Anyone have any ideas how to reset/fix this.

Issue is that also kills 12vdc to the whole kitchen slide. Not good.

I have called customer service. they are giving a 1- 2 day call back time.
Message me at https://alliancervowners.com/conversations/add?to=Jim+Beletti with your name, phone and last 6 of your VIN and I'll see if I can get the team on this a bit sooner.

Frybread

Thank You Jim, I have already heard from Customer support. They contacted Graystone and they are shipping me a new range. I am guessing there has been some issues with that circuit board.

That was fast. Now I need to find out if I am supposed to replace it, or if they will schedule Mobile Tech to do it.

FAST WORK Alliance.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thank You Jim, I have already heard from Customer support. They contacted Graystone and they are shipping me a new range. I am guessing there has been some issues with that circuit board.

That was fast. Now I need to find out if I am supposed to replace it, or if they will schedule Mobile Tech to do it.

FAST WORK Alliance.
Team effort - all good.