• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Got a Tow Vehicle, an Alliance RV or RV related items to sell? This forum has a spot for that.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello Allies,

Today, there are many places to advertise our used RVs, trucks and RV related items for sale (Craigs List, RV Trader, Truck Trader, Facebook Marketplace, and many more) and they are all good and you should continue to use them.

As this forum gains more traction with Alliance owners, it can become yet another marketplace for our Allies to market their used Alliance RV, truck and RV related items to other Allies. To accommodate this, I've created a For Sale forum with 3 Categories (sub-forums) as follows:
- Used Alliance RVs
- Used Tow Vehicles
- RV Related Items

Each of these categories have a sticky, locked *Read Me First* thread in them. Those Read Me threads contain the Purpose and Rules for the For Sale categories. In the Read Me threads, of most note is that they are for non-commercial use. This means no dealers, no commercial sellers, no private sellers who buy products for resale. It's meant for you, our owners as a means to communicate to others like you.

In time, I will likely create a For Sale template that forum members can use to quickly fill in the blanks and not worry about formatting an ad or forgetting something useful.