• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Front storage area where Renogy located

Bubblehead

What/how do you store things in there without bumping into control panels etc...Thinking some storage containers with tension rod(s) to prevent movement?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Bubblehead. As we gain more users here on the forum, there will be more experiences represented here. I’m hopeful that soon, a Valor owner will be able to weigh in on your question based on their experience.

In the mean time, and apologies for pushing you to yet another social media channel, you may wish to consider posing your question on this Valor related Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/833987820700011/

If you’re not a Facebook user, I’d be happy to make that post there for you and ask members there to answer it back here on the forum.

dhcolesj

I've been thinking about that very thing, but not too much as I still don't have my truck yet. was planning on using that as last resort considering what was there.

Shelly S

I would like to store items in there and in the battery compartment but I am also concerned about causing damage to the equipment.

Mjgodz+3

I keep my patio mats in the upper along with a plastic container with stinky slinky fittings and the expandable support for said slink. In may battery compartment we keep a couple smallish plastic toolboxes. One has various pex fittings and tools and the other has “parts” like fuses, screws, duct tape, etc

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
On our prior RV, I partitioned off the battery area with a false wall so half was power/battery and the other half was easy to store stuff.