• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Front Left Error

Ocheske

First time using a automatic leveling system and am getting a front left error. I you tubed it and still have it. Any help would be appreciated.

bhidalgo

First time using a automatic leveling system and am getting a front left error. I you tubed it and still have it. Any help would be appreciated.
I would contact Alliance tech support and see if they can help. They're usually good at getting stuff fixed over the phone.

jzilch

I would contact Alliance tech support and see if they can help. They're usually good at getting stuff fixed over the phone.
I seem to be having the same issue after using auto level, I get the auto level failed warning and the left indicator stays on. Has anyone answered your question from July?

bhidalgo

IF you haven't heard from Alliance yet, call Lippert tech support directly. You'll need to search them out on the internet, but they were great! I had to totally reset my system while camping at Fort Wilderness at Disney World a few months back. Took about half and hour with them on the phone patiently walking me through the process.