• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Finally narrowed down our decision to Alliance

svanarts

Hello all! New to this forum. We currently have a Lance 1995 travel trailer and really enjoy it but can't live in it full time. In around 3 years we are going to sell everything and travel for a while. Finally narrowed our decision down to a Paradigm 295MK. Well as long as they don't sell the product lines to Winnebago. When I heard Bill Martin had moved over to Alliance I knew I had to take a look at their offerings. Really like what I'm seeing. Still looking for one near to us so we can get in a take a look. Also really looking forward to learning about these coaches from you guys!

gary29rl

We too like that model. Let us know when you take ownership!
Finding them to look at is a challenge. Many 2022's around. Difficult to find new details on the 2024. Conflicting reports that they are discontinuing that model (but why list it in the website!!)
Pros: shortest Paradigm (that includes all the Paradigm features)
Con: no lights in the pantry
Unknown: connection bay door up/down head banger vs. double door as seen on some new models (will this show up in the 2024 295MK?)

svanarts

Looking at them closer I see the 2024 models now have cable slides on the bedroom slideout. Not sure I like that. Could be a deal killer. They should have gone to the slim rack system.