• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Drop Shade for awnings

TheTravelingBrowns

I'm trying to find a drop down zipper shade screen for both my awnings but can't seem to find the right size. I have the 310rl. Does anyone have these privacy screens and where did you find ones that fit?

Thanks!
Jenna

Glenn Baker

I have a Paradigm 295MK. I used this one on the awning mounted to the slide-out. I found it by using the same brand as the awning, and the closest measurement.
I have not yet purchased one for the larger main awning.

TheTravelingBrowns

I have a Paradigm 295MK. I used this one on the awning mounted to the slide-out. I found it by using the same brand as the awning, and the closest measurement.
I have not yet purchased one for the larger main awning.
Thanks for the response. On the 310rl the larger size awning is on the slide and the drop length is longer than the width. Hoping to find someone who can do a custom size..

Glenn Baker

Thanks for the response. On the 310rl the larger size awning is on the slide and the drop length is longer than the width. Hoping to find someone who can do a custom size..
Hmmm, I thought the larger (width wise) awning was to the front. The smaller mounted to the slide.

The top part, that rolls in to the arm are all the same length, on the Solera. That is part of the reason I did it on the slide awning, I can reach the dropped part to zip it on. My main awning is too high to reach and zip on.
The size and layout or the 310RL is quite close to mine. The longer drop is ok, as you can walk it out and put stakes in the ground to hold it. Gives you extra room.

One of these would likely fit well. I went with the 10 foot height. 3ft or so rolls up in the waning, and works great.

TheTravelingBrowns

Hmmm, I thought the larger (width wise) awning was to the front. The smaller mounted to the slide.

The top part, that rolls in to the arm are all the same length, on the Solera. That is part of the reason I did it on the slide awning, I can reach the dropped part to zip it on. My main awning is too high to reach and zip on.
The size and layout or the 310RL is quite close to mine. The longer drop is ok, as you can walk it out and put stakes in the ground to hold it. Gives you extra room.

One of these would likely fit well. I went with the 10 foot height. 3ft or so rolls up in the waning, and works great.
Granted we're sitting slightly higher up, but the width on the slide out awning is almost 11' and the smaller awning by the basement is almost 9'. I can find the right widths but was looking for longer drop than 10' for the slide out awning so I can angle out the shade for more room.