• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Does anyone have any info on the Convenience Center panel in the Delta 262RB?

userm806

Hey Guys,
I am trying to find some operating instructions on the use of the Nautilus panel in the Delta 262RB. I have been searching online but I cannot find one that looks like the one below.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20231010_112417.jpg
    20231010_112417.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 14

userm806

It seems pretty straightforward but I am not sure about the basic operation of the cable connections. I also wanted to know about the black tank flush. I did not have this on my last rig. If there are some basic instructions available I would love to see them.

Mike in North Wales

The tank flush is simple. Empty the black tank, leaving the valve open once empty. Connect a water hose to the tank flush port and pressurize the hose. The spray port in the tank will wash down whatever it is pointing at. They say to only run it with the dump valve open.

The cable may be tricky, since yours doesn't appear to be labeled. Look closely at the brown plate to be sure there isn't a label molded into the face. If not, typically Alliance makes the top connection for satellite and the bottom for cable. Someone correct me if this isn't so in the Delta line.

For cable, connect the campground system to the cable port. You should have a cable feed at each tv location.

Satellite won't be hooked up behind the panel, but there are coax cables there that run to each tv location. You decide where you want your receiver and hook up that cable.

I hope this helps. I believe they are working on the owners manual for the Delta line.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @userm806 - happy to see @Mike in North Wales has helped you out here.

As the Nautilus water panel is a product by B&B Molders and we don't use that panel in the Delta, we are calling what we put in the Delta, Convenience Centers. One on the door-side (DS) and one on the off-door side (ODS).

That said, the Delta Owners Guide has been written and we are reviewing and editing it now. Should be published shortly.

In the mean time, if you have a specific question on the Convenience Center panel, DS or ODS, just shoot me your question here in this thread and I will answer it or get the answer.

I recently purchased a 294rk and I am having trouble with the process of flushing my black tank. I connected our orange hose to the tank flush port and the other to the water spicket provided at our RV park. Once the water was turned on, a leak began immediately from the tank flush port on the RV. It didn’t seem like it was flushing at all although I didn’t give it much time due to the port leaking and spraying. I tightened the hose as much as I could (to the point where I could not get it off!)
I have the dual turned to City Fill. Should I have it turned to Tank Fill instead?!

BryanValRox

I recently purchased a 294rk and I am having trouble with the process of flushing my black tank. I connected our orange hose to the tank flush port and the other to the water spicket provided at our RV park. Once the water was turned on, a leak began immediately from the tank flush port on the RV. It didn’t seem like it was flushing at all although I didn’t give it much time due to the port leaking and spraying. I tightened the hose as much as I could (to the point where I could not get it off!)
I have the dual turned to City Fill. Should I have it turned to Tank Fill instead?!
Hi folks,
Your Black Tank Flush should be an isolated plumbing circuit. Meaning it should not interact with the panel control valves.
If you have a leak at the connection port, have you checked to see if the hose washer is installed in the black port?

Hi folks,
Your Black Tank Flush should be an isolated plumbing circuit. Meaning it should not interact with the panel control valves.
If you have a leak at the connection port, have you checked to see if the hose washer is installed in the black port?
Thank you!! The black port had no washer so we took one from a brass elbow we purchased before and it worked!