• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

design proposal- black flush spray - directly - over the sensor area

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@johnda98 - I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.

The black tank rinse / sprayer port is in the black tank and the water connection for it is generally in the Nautilus water panel.

What do you mean by "sensor" and by "high pressure washer"?

johnda98

@johnda98 - I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.

The black tank rinse / sprayer port is in the black tank and the water connection for it is generally in the Nautilus water panel.

What do you mean by "sensor" and by "high pressure washer"?
Hi Jim,

yes.. the stock sprayer jet in the black tank.. is a good Alliance feature, it sprays generally the entire tank area.. but only with hosepipe pressure - which is fine.. but its jet is not directly targetting the sensors (to the left of the 3inch side drain pipe - it seems)

sometimes the down toilet bowl hose & stick wiggle works.. sometimes not..
Thus, if Alliance could consider the stock sprayer on the tank to be located to hit the sensors side wall inside, specifically... that might be a great feature - but of course the stock tanks from your suppliers may have stock locations for the sprayer(ie where it is now).

..the regular solution for sensors that have a build up over them, despite the stock sprayer activity, over time.. yes have to be cleaned with a high pressure - jet washer hose up the sewer outlet pipe with a nozzle that has a reverse jet - at high pressure.. this then hits the area in the tank that is where the sensors are located.. ie generally to the left side of the 3 inch outlet main drain pipe on that wall face.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @johnda98 - I totally get ya now :)

So the tanks when we get them have the spray ports and sensors installed in them already. I'm not sure that we have any ability to specify these locations.

Not sure if you know this, but I have heard of owners adding their own spray ports to their tanks. So while it's not an OEM solution, for someone who wants those sensors to be better cleaned and have more in-tank rinsing, it could be a worthy, if not involved mod.

That said, I would add the SeeLevel Tank Monitor system to get improved readings before I would attempt to add more tank sprayers :)