• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

+Campground by Alliance

jrector

I've heard that the Elkhart Campground is good but we've not stayed there. We've stayed at the Elkhart KOA. Functional but a little tight.

Woop

Just left Alliance with 4 days at Home 2 Suites. Hotel is clean, modern , rooms large and staff very friendly. Only downside is a lame breakfast. Very basic. Parking is excellent. It is one of four Marriott owned hotels in a cluster. Facing Home 2 is a Courtyard Marriott. Behind Courtyard is a big lot with easy access for big rigs. You can park anywhere. Right next to the parking is a brewpub restaurant Chubby Trout. It is insanely good, do not miss. The Alliance repair experience was out of this earth. Fixed everything and anything we needed and did a thorough inspection addressing items we had not even realized needing addressing. My wife and I were blown away. First time in decades I don’t have an rv repair waiting. We took a very fun tour of the factory and the impressive RV Hall of Fame and Museum. We also indulged with the legendary Amish Crack Donut (google this) at Rise N Roll bakery, best donut we have ever had.

gschwab

Just left Alliance with 4 days at Home 2 Suites. Hotel is clean, modern , rooms large and staff very friendly. Only downside is a lame breakfast. Very basic. Parking is excellent. It is one of four Marriott owned hotels in a cluster. Facing Home 2 is a Courtyard Marriott. Behind Courtyard is a big lot with easy access for big rigs. You can park anywhere. Right next to the parking is a brewpub restaurant Chubby Trout. It is insanely good, do not miss. The Alliance repair experience was out of this earth. Fixed everything and anything we needed and did a thorough inspection addressing items we had not even realized needing addressing. My wife and I were blown away. First time in decades I don’t have an rv repair waiting. We took a very fun tour of the factory and the impressive RV Hall of Fame and Museum. We also indulged with the legendary Amish Crack Donut (google this) at Rise N Roll bakery, best donut we have ever had.
Thank you.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
...................... The Alliance repair experience was out of this earth. Fixed everything and anything we needed and did a thorough inspection addressing items we had not even realized needing addressing. My wife and I were blown away. .................

These type of comments are one of the top reasons I placed our order!! Can't wait for May 22nd.

DanNJanice

Just wondering how you guys go Alliance to repair anything at their facility.
They flatly refused me, even though I was willing to deliver the trailer on my own dime.