• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Basement storage

7ACMike

We have a new 29RL that will be here in 2 weeks and thinking about a storage tray/slide out in the basement and just wanting some thoughts on that. We are getting tired of unloading the basement to get to the 1 thing buried in the middle. Brands, easiest, most efficient, cost and just thoughts on different things. Much appreciated as I have gotten a wealth of great thoughts and ideas from this forum. Thanks 7acmike

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We had the Morryde cargo tray installed during the National Rally last year and LOVE it! You can jump to about 2:24 mark in this video (first part is the Morryde hitch install) to see how they installed it and how it turned out.

bhidalgo

Jim, you inspired me to go and spend some $$$$.
I've been putting off getting one of those MorRyde cargo slide-outs for our 310RL for a while, but now I think it's time.
As for my Victron Multiplus II upgrade, that will have to wait a little longer still.

Bill

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jim, you inspired me to go and spend some $$$$.
I've been putting off getting one of those MorRyde cargo slide-outs for our 310RL for a while, but now I think it's time.
As for my Victron Multiplus II upgrade, that will have to wait a little longer still.

Bill
LOL....Maybe I can also inspire you to spend all kinds of money on Victron gear. :)

1713979618392.png

Last edited: