• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Awning Parts 40v13 2023

dhcolesj

Anyone know where I can get parts for the Awning? It's a "Power Solera" is all I know. The problem is I can't find ANYTHING on Lippert's site that looks like the covers on each end of the awning. One fell off the left side, of the big awning, and I'm in kind of a bind.

Bozo

Anyone know where I can get parts for the Awning? It's a "Power Solera" is all I know. The problem is I can't find ANYTHING on Lippert's site that looks like the covers on each end of the awning. One fell off the left side, of the big awning, and I'm in kind of a bind.
Have you tried the lci store, Amazon, or possibly e trailer? Should be able to find it.

dwcfish

You might try dyersonline.com. I have ordered from them in the past and they have been excellent to work with.

dhcolesj

The problem is that I see the covers, but they don't look like the ones on my awnings. On lci's store and Amazon. And to get the whole cover I'd have to buy 2 $31.00 halves, so I want to be sure I'm getting the right ones.

Bozo

I
The problem is that I see the covers, but they don't look like the ones on my awnings. On lci's store and Amazon. And to get the whole cover I'd have to buy 2 $31.00 halves, so I want to be sure I'm getting the right ones.
if you find on Amazon, look for free returns. I would think a phone call to Lippert and /or an email with picture of your part would get you the correct one. Retailers use stock photos that don’t always match what you have. Good luck.

Stevekassaras

So I have a 2021 Paradigm 310RL and had one of these missing after we got home from a trip. ITS QUITE SIMPLE ACTUALLY, call or email the girls in parts at Alliance (Brandy West <brandy.west@alliancerv.com> or Jasmine Teifert <jasmine.teifert@alliancerv.com>). They will get your camper serial number and order you the exact part replacement and they are very reasonably priced! ANYTHING you may need for your camper they can get you!!!

dhcolesj

I found out this is what's on the 2023 40v13 anyway:
Lippert Components 643923 Regal Head Cover Idler Front Black
There's a corresponding back, and this is for the left side, I'm sure there's a "motor" side to match. But, if anyone else is wondering . . .(won't find it on Lippert's site)
Now to just hope it gets here in time for me to put it on.