• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Avenue 36BRM

DonnaR

We are eagerly awaiting our new camper!! We fell in love with it at the Hershey show!! We currently have a Keystone Cougar 310SRX Toy hauler.
My daughter is excited because she will now have her own bathroom! We love the layout and looks of the new Avenue!

cherylindemand

We are eagerly awaiting our new camper!! We fell in love with it at the Hershey show!! We currently have a Keystone Cougar 310SRX Toy hauler.
My daughter is excited because she will now have her own bathroom! We love the layout and looks of the new Avenue!
We ordered one too and haven’t even seen it yet! Did you happen to take inside pictures we can see?

JWalker

Congrats. We walked through that model at the Hershey Show. Very nice!!

There are a few videos on YouTube showing that floor plan.

Bill Martin

VP, Customer Experience
Staff member
Great to see you found this forum and we are thrilled to welcome you to the Alliance family.