• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Avenue 31BHS Window Replacement

apryllebixler

Hello everyone!
A rock hit my bunkhouse window while mowing and shattered the slider. Has anyone ever replaced one of these? Google hasn't been very helpful, other than telling me to custom order a whole new window. Should I just contact Lippert directly (my understanding is they make all of these windows)? Have a local glass shop cut me a new piece for the slider? Or should I just order one I found on Amazon and hope for the best? For reference, the window's rough opening is 48in x 15in, which seems like a less common window size; I'm assuming that's why I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. I've attached a picture of the sticker on the frame (punching those numbers into Google wasn't helpful either) if it's useful to anyone at all. Any advice on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Bunk Window.pdf
    173.4 KB · Views: 9

Terri&KevinGates

Can’t get the picture to load but if it’s a clear vision window they are made by Airxcel which is not a Lippert brand. If it’s just the slider that’s broken it should be fairly easy to replace. Airxcel has videos showing how its done.

apryllebixler

Can’t get the picture to load but if it’s a clear vision window they are made by Airxcel which is not a Lippert brand. If it’s just the slider that’s broken it should be fairly easy to replace. Airxcel has videos showing how its done.
Oh wow, I looked more closely at the glass and found a very faint cleer vision logo! I managed to find the exact window I need on their site, but they don't ship to customers unfortunately. I still can't turn one up online from any secondary retailers, so I'm contacting Alliance now. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Terri&KevinGates

Oh wow, I looked more closely at the glass and found a very faint cleer vision logo! I managed to find the exact window I need on their site, but they don't ship to customers unfortunately. I still can't turn one up online from any secondary retailers, so I'm contacting Alliance now. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!
You’re welcome. Alliance should be able to sell you what you need. They may want a picture of the etching on the glass to make sure they get the right one.