• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Avenue 31BHS Tank Capacities/Layouts

RogueF350

Is there any documentation on the fresh/grey/black tank locations, or plumbing schematics for same?

-I see the grey listed as 106 gallons, is that QTY 2 53 gallon tanks split between kitchen and bath?

-And is it a single 98 gallon fresh water tank, or split into two smaller?

RichieW13

I e-mailed Alliance about the gray tanks on the 32RLS, because I am thinking of buying that one. They said it's two 53-gallon tanks. I imagine it would be the same on the 31BHS.

I also discovered that if both tanks dump from the same valve, you can get an add-on gate valve like this. Then, if your shower tank is full but the other tank is empty, you close the gate valve and open the tank valves for both tanks the waste water will equalize between the two tanks through the drain tube. Then you can close the tank valves.

RogueF350

I e-mailed Alliance about the gray tanks on the 32RLS, because I am thinking of buying that one. They said it's two 53-gallon tanks. I imagine it would be the same on the 31BHS.

I also discovered that if both tanks dump from the same valve, you can get an add-on gate valve like this. Then, if your shower tank is full but the other tank is empty, you close the gate valve and open the tank valves for both tanks the waste water will equalize between the two tanks through the drain tube. Then you can close the tank valves.
Thanks for the information, suspect you are correct about the two grey tanks applying to the 31BHS. So now I guess the question is do both greys dump from a single valve? I know that similar Grand Design floorplans have two separate dump valves for the dual grey tanks.