• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance Customer Service

smokedmullet

If anyone is working at Alliance, I have called and sent two emails on an air conditioner that needs to be replaced in Ocala Florida on a 41v15 Valor The Dealer i purchsed from has been no help and these BS warranties that come as add on's do nothing. I paid 250 for a tech to tell me I needed a new air conditioner on our second trip using the new coach. Among other things wrong, including a ripped awning from the factory that is now destroyed. I purchased an alliance bassed on what people have said about customer service. So far I disagree. I know its a holiday week, but this was submitted last week and have heard nothing out of Alliance. Probably my first and last camper with them. Should have never believed how they care about the customers. Nobody gives a crap and its frustrating. This is my fifth camper so I am no newbie to the process. I hope everyone has had a better esperience than me.

darrell

Additionally, most RV manufacturers are pretty slim staff wise the first couple of weeks of July. Not defending anyone, just saying it happens during this time of year.

UFF

Breakdowns and issues are always bad. Please keep us informed on process. I’m curious on how long it does take.

bigmikejones

I have just traded up to a Paradigm after and Covid Forest River Heritage Glen. Give Alliance a chance and go direct to them. Sometimes dealers are S L O W at getting things done. A friend bought a 23 Avenue and was having an issue out of state. He called and they were able to get a mobil repairman there the next morning to fix the issue.

Turfengineer

I had a few major issues with my new Avenue around the same time this thread started. Alliance couldn’t help in the short term but they did get the critical repairs done by a nearby dealer since I purchased out of state. I do have an appointment at the factory to finish of the list of issues I have now. They are busy but they have been more than helpful so far.

It fine to complain about your new rv having issues that it shouldn’t. These things are expensive and expectation are high. I hope you were able to get the issues fixed and you are able to enjoy your rv now.

Guests on the Move

Alliance has been great customer service so far for me in the 3 years I have owned my unit. Yes it is ok to complain. It this guy came on here with a complaint and has not replied since. So it really makes wander if he is legit.