• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Air 360+ has antenna wires cut

asclabo

I went to install a Gateway router and on removing the white cap in the ceiling found that the 3 antennas wires coming from the Air360+ are cut - therefore, there is no way for the gateway to do anything at all…is there a solution to somehow reattach or replace these antenna wires so that the gateway will work? my 2024 292RL is only 2 weeks old -

BryanValRox

I went to install a Gateway router and on removing the white cap in the ceiling found that the 3 antennas wires coming from the Air360+ are cut - therefore, there is no way for the gateway to do anything at all…is there a solution to somehow reattach or replace these antenna wires so that the gateway will work? my 2024 292RL is only 2 weeks old -
I would think the fact that you found the wires cut on your new unit would support that you have a warranty claim with Alliance. It would seem someone got sloppy during the assembly and the “White Glove Inspection”/PDI at the plant failed to find it, or perhaps someone at the dealership made a mistake. I would have thought that this would have been caught during PDI events at the plant or dealership prior to your delivery. Without the signal, the TV would not be able to auto scan and store channels in the area.

Personally, I would give the service department a call and see what they will do for you. I have found them easy to work with.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @asclabo - sorry to hear about cut antenna wires. As @BryanValRox mentioned, please reach out to our service team about this.

Email them at service@alliancerv.com. Include your name, your callback phone, the last 6 of your VIN, a picture of the cut wires and an explanation of what you are seeing.

From your note above, my assumption is that this isn't affecting the television element in the Air360+ dome, only the smaller coax wires from the dome for the Internet (cellular + WiFi) antenna elements.