• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

41V15 Gateway 1000

I am attempting to install a gateway1000 in our 41v15 which came with the Winegard 360+ mounted on the roof. I pulled the little white cover down off the ceiling and the power wire was present but the antennas wires were missing. I confirm that the unit is a Winegard 360+. I did some fishing around but still can't find the antennas wires. Before I go removing the 360 from the roof can anyone help me out?

John R

I was lucky enough on my 385 that there was a can light fairly close. I pulled it down and was able to find the wires

I was lucky enough on my 385 that there was a can light fairly close. I pulled it down and was able to find the wires
I was thinking about that. I will do some more fishing and see what I can find. If not I will pull the unit off the roof.

Update. After doing some fishing with a cloths hanger I was able to locate all the antenna wires. To anyone running into this same issue, the wires are above the insulation when you pull the cover down.

Attachments

• IMG_4335.jpeg
    IMG_4335.jpeg
    453.9 KB · Views: 1

exps01

I've run into this exact same issue in my 2024 Paradigm 310RL. I wasn't able to locate but didn't move insulation. Was it directly above the hole or is it offset at all?

I've run into this exact same issue in my 2024 Paradigm 310RL. I wasn't able to locate but didn't move insulation. Was it directly above the hole or is it offset at all?
Honestly I am not sure. I used a coat hanger and slowly twisted it around to I felt something and pulled.

exps01

I got it figured out. The hole for the wires from the antenna was a little offset towards the exterior wall. I had to move some insulation around and saw one of the connectors. The other two were there as well, but a little difficult to reach. Had to cut some more ceiling away to get to them, but it was able to get covered by the gateway.