• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

380MP Converter Location

JMask

Just picked up my 380MP…. Looking through the access panels in the pass through to find the converter but cannot seem to locate it. Any ideas or info? Thanks!

BryanValRox

Hello, welcome and congratulations on your new coach!
Have you taken a look at the fuse panel? Our 310 RL has the converter at the base of the 120/12v Fuse Panel. This is also were the switch is located to change your installed battery type if necessary.
Also, take a peek at the Alliance RV website, they have online owners manuals published there that are helpful.

JMask

I want to swap out the stock converter for my Victron. I found the breaker but not the actual converter itself

Focker

The converter is built into the breaker box. Just flip the breaker that controls the converter and you are all set. Exactly what I did on my conversion to using a the MultiPlus II.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The converter is built into the breaker box. Just flip the breaker that controls the converter and you are all set. Exactly what I did on my conversion to using a the MultiPlus II.
Yep...did the same when I yanked all Alliance facotry gear (Renogy) out and replaced with Victron & Battle Born Batteries

1705779595870.png