• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

36v11 front black tank vent

Skinny 33

2022 36v11 front black tank ) can anyone tell where this tank is vented. There is a black pipe near the water heater that is not hooked up to anything and it goes up through the roof. Dealer tech said no idea what the pipe is for . Kitchen sink grey tank backs up into the sink after 3-5 gallons of dishwater . Independent rv tech says vents for grey and black tanks are not hooked up right but that is without looking them . Does anyone have a diagram or blue print of venting for this trailer.

Mike in North Wales

I can't help with the vent issue, but I can tell you the black pipe you referenced is a chase installed by Alliance so you can run wires from the roof to the basement, then wherever they need to go. For example, solar panel wiring.

Upvote 0

Skinny 33

I can't help with the vent issue, but I can tell you the black pipe you referenced is a chase installed by Alliance so you can run wires from the roof to the basement, then wherever they need to go. For example, solar panel wiring.
I’m not sure I agree with you because I have two solar panels on the roof and there is no wires going into the black pipe to the panels

Upvote 0

Mike in North Wales

It's not for factory installed solar panels. They are routed through the roof. The black tube is for the installation of aftermarket items. Solar panels, satellite dish, StarLink, etc. You can run the wire from the roof to the basement without making holes.

Upvote 0

Focker

There were some vent pipes on the 36v11's that were not installed properly to the top of the roof and that should be checked.
What Mike has said about a front chase pipe is correct, there is a pipe towards the front if you want to install a satellite or other equipment on the roof.

Upvote 0

Shelly S

I have the 41v15 this is a photo of the roof. Does anyone know which of these vents is the black tanks and which are the gray? I am guessing the one by itself is a black tank vent the 2 in the middle gray tanks but I am not sure. imagejpeg_2.jpegimagejpeg_0.jpeg

Upvote 0