• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

310rl tank physical size for SeeLevel system

JPBP

Hello all,

I am getting the LCI waste master system installed on our new 310. Since the belly is coming down I thought it would be a good time to install the SeeLevel system on my waste tanks. Does any know the height of the 53 gallon gray and black tanks on a 310 so I can pre order the right length sensors?

Thanks Jamie

JPBP

One more thought. Since I can add a sensor for the fresh water tank too, are the 98 gallons of fresh in one tank or 2 and if anyone knows the height of the tank/s that would help.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Yes, you can add SeeLevel sensors on all of your holding tanks, including fresh water. Here are my senders with heights written on them.

Attachments

• IMG_8377.jpg
    IMG_8377.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Did you cut the length yourself? They look like these were made to specific lengths.
Yes, I trimmed them. You trim at specific intervals. This means you will need to trim them shorter than the tanks in some cases as you don't want to install the sensors taller than the tanks. I ended up trimming some, during actual install, shorter than shown here.

I also suggest you consider using their newest tank senders (710-AR and 710-ES2) as it's compatible with their latest monitor and can be used for up to 7 tanks - just in case you upgrade panels down the road - such as their SeeLevel Soul - link.

Last edited:

JPBP

Yes, you can add SeeLevel sensors on all of your holding tanks, including fresh water. Here are my senders with heights written on them.
Jim, as always you have great info. Thanks a ton. I’m looking forward to accurate readings.